Interesting graphic view by yourstory.
PASSION FRAMEWORK views on this
1) PASSION the only original accelerator concept in globe started in 1996. I got similar setback as was not sure of any schemes, and was sort of novice entrepreneur. Many opportunities would come from corporate managers wanting their row houses to be converted to training centers. I never knew what am getting too but was determined to build an eco system of profit sharing.. where each role gets an equity..
2) Landed into deep problems and got into scaling a company to a big size and again found entrepreneurs really trying to get more gains for business but employees may be paid handsome salaries but finally the spirit of entrepreneurship or innovation dies off. It is killed and soon we find Maslow Theory at work where creative folks start looking at social outlets in form of Angel Network and so on..
3) Now comes the investors.. in all fair sense they invest so they do need a huge ROI.. but then when I studied the entire eco system, realized unless we have a big brand blessings, poor roadside entrepreneur will remain poor only.. or once they become rich, will be surrounded by bankers, investors to be part of some angel forum etc.
4) An entrepreneur grows self to sell self.. penned by me.. is the reality of how we fail to make strong foundations, strong institutes and there are may be a handful not because of the present bred entrepreneur’s patience but because their forefathers struggled, made a platform, base and finally after everything available in platter, the entrepreneurs could flourish business further.. but where is the patience or perseverance left to really groom talents.. We have just a test performance score.. a day match and if the sportsman or entrepreneur fails.. gone is the time..
5) Women entrepreneur encouragement exists but where is that zeal and enthusiasm to be hard core professional without support of family and beloved..
6) Why do we need to make so much hype for something which in reality is common sense requirement.. a structure of space given to individuals to build business on an equity or price.. I advocated always since 1996 we really do not need space at all.. but free space of mind where individuals can think.. could be in forest or in nature or anywhere under sun and come up with idea and work together provided all know their strengths and weaknesses and understand equity compositions.
7) Do we really feel mentors and advisors at 0.2percent equity of whatsoever will really in right ernest groom entrepreneurs? they will but with being in their own company, comfort horizon and they may just be some small brand in the higher valuation business game of entrepreneurship.
I am an entertainer who focuses on story format to explain entrepreneurs the entire gamut of entrepreneurship.
We need to awaken self and realize that we really do not need to go to any investor or incubator if quality of services missing..
Just go to customers.. solve their problems.. sell like not a grocery shop but like a poor kid who is running in scorching heat selling water, selling toys, selling perfumes and what not in traffic signals risking life too.
Unless aggressive marketing approach not taken, no startup can really be able to build foundation.. they may be scaling ventures up, but finally boss they will need to exit, sell and move into those foundation organizations already built by some serious fore father visioners who struggled to build things for not money only but to build a society vibrant with employment and entrepreneur eco system.. so what if politics emerged then.. still focus was clear.. to build nation.. to build strong economy.
Share with your friends, share with anyone who wishes to be really serving cause of entrepreneurship.
Am not the big wig money investor nor a most happening company nor anything..
Am only providing a framework.. a framework for entrepreneur success. for human success.
Even if one dimension fails.. entrepreneur crashes..
In this case study..
Acting, Scoping and Setting itself is challenging..
Probing anyone can do
Innovation anyone can do
But the midlevel principles gives opportunity for corruption.
Will I get investments? god knows when? 20 years of research and have built a foundation literally.. no need of hype, no need of money too in long run..
All can become successful if they realize that greed alone cannot help build foundation or need too cannot help foundation.. but what is needed is serious commitment and right strategy without vested interests to grow business.
Having said this, any government body works under stringent environment of optimizing infrastructure needs, so they could be right in their own way and it is infact good that such initiatives are happening in developing countries.
The leadership shows a vision, mission but implementation needs toughness, it needs determination.. it needs monitoring and it needs results.