I disected a business model to bits and pieces and found that following models work..
- product can be anything… but make huge investments in marketing, create buzz and price it heavy.. attrach niche
- product can be anything.. but rely on own consumption and spread the word to others… mouth-to-mouth publicity works
- Product needs to be free to reach large volumes
- Product needs to be presented by a brand ambassador.. everything will go fine
- Product offering same feature at <70% of competitor pricing
- Innovative product with affordable price