Investor Roy addresses secrets of investors to a bunch of zapped entrepreneurs
- We always wish someone leads first… then we can follow on
- We never invest in something not already done
- We want only full time resources who head the venture.. no part time entrepreneurs
- We will ensure shares are vested… we are paranoid of entrepreneurs who wish to exit in between
- We prefer a 26% shares to get better control on startup
- Startup needs to have an exit plan else it is meaningless
- We are investors who wish return on investments.. it is not our baby.
- We do not wish employees in garb of entrepreneurs. We do not want them to get salaries during boot strapping phase.
- We prefer entrepreneurs who have succeeded earlier
- We prefer individuals from top tier institutes being founders..
At end of session
A student ”Sir ours is a B grade college, I guess. so not sure why you came here to give this GYAN (knowledge)…
Investor ”hey.. I was kept informed that you are accredited A class institute..”
Student ”Sir.. all institutes are A class only here.. but we have over 80% B class candidates so not sure whether we should seek job or start a venture”
Investor ”am not sure… how we go about then.. best of lucks”
After the class a student whispers ”all this hype is only for ones who know this game of entrepreneurship… this game needs to be understood to even rural /town candidates”